lördag 17 augusti 2019

quality time with dolls

When I was a child my aunt Manela worked at a textile factory with the those days computing program that cut the fabrics in an effective way. From time to time she brought me a bag of fabric waste, tiny pieces of all kinds of fabric that were big enough for me to play with and make clothes for my dolls.

One of the larger fabric stores close by sells random small bits of fabric by the bag. So you can't chose and it reminds me of the bags my aunt used to bring me that enlightened my childhood.


I bough a couple of those to play with my kids. We have made different kinds of stuff for them. Today I just took a couple of hours with my daughter and we made clothes for some of her dolls. Quality time together with my daughter and her dolls. I must confess that I did not check any instructions or ideas on the web. Today wasn't about perfection, it was about time spent together with no screens around us. We had a lot of fun making up the clothes and solving the practical problems we got along the way. Here's the results, a new fashion season for dolls :-) 














Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar