måndag 15 april 2019

have a good laugh at my expense

So let me introduce you to my friend, the car I have in Portugal, the Agila known as Alface.
I am the proud owner of this green wheels. Love to drive it slowly through Portugal having a good exercise every time I spin the steering wheel because the assisted steering motor is broken. Stil I sit on the drivers seat as a queen on her throne. And the kids love the car too.




Alface visits the mechanic more times than I wish I visited a spa per year...

Maybe I could visit the spa more often if I didn't had to send Alface to the mechanic that often. Stil, so far Alface only let me down once... Last year on my first vacation day I drove on a nail and got a flat tire. The images speak for themselves. You can have your laugh at my expense now... I am laughing now, almost a year later. I hope Alface won't let me down on our approaching encounters...




1 kommentar:

  1. Não querendo ofender o alface, só me ocorre a expressão que a avó usava- há olhos que se enamoram de laganhas 😂😂😂😂

    SvaraRadera