måndag 11 april 2016

Rabbit hut - part 2

I'm Here's how the rabbit hut turned out! 
I wanted it to have a clean design, a pretty interior and to be functional. 
I gave it wheels so we can move it around the house according to our and our rabbit's needs. 

Then I cut the cabinet's legs, worked on my "wax in, wax of" with sand paper all around it. I put it together, opened a hatch so the rabbit can move around both floors. I painted it a few times, put hens net on three of it's four doors, painted the knobs with golden spray. 
 Made a ramp (the hardest part of the project), made a hey-dispenser out of hens net... 
And finally I had a lot of fun decorating the interior of the hut. My new best friend is spray-glue! I had old shaders that I glued to the walls and floors. I even made a matching different wall with plastic film. 
And voilá! A rabbit hut is done! It's prettier and it turned out to be more economic that the pre-fab.s you can get online or at pet shops! 
And the rabbit seems to enjoy it!

2 kommentarer:

  1. O Óscar tem uma casa mais luxuosa que o meu apartamento de estudante hehe :) Ficou muito gira!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. E agora não admite visitas! Sobe e desce a rampa a correr que nem um rei e deita-se no patamar de baixo sobre a rampa a olhar de lado para a malta!

      Radera