lördag 9 januari 2016

Testing Pinterest - 1

So I decided to test stuff on Pinterest. This first one will be short. I tried a recipe of Nutella cupcakes (today I will not mention which one and you will understand why). 
I love Nutella and I love cupcakes. What could go wrong? Right?
The recipe came from USA and I read and heard that they usually use more sugar than in other countries. Maybe that was the thing, maybe I got lost in the conversion of cups to deciliters. Maybe the cupcakes were too big, they were certainly too sweet. Maybe I was a bit sick. 
Anyway... When I taste it my tongue stuck to my gum. But it was Friday night and I invited my in laws for dinner with us (me, my husband and our two kids), so I made my best to stuff it all in me and look happy.
Half an hour later in the middle of a Triominos game I had to run away and get rid of that desert at the porcelain throne. Not pretty...
Luckily this is the first thing I tried that didn't work out for me. 
I will soon write about the things that work out better. 
I do still love Nutella though! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar